The workshop is organized within the frame of the INERA Project, Work Package 4 “Innovation capacity building” as part of its capacity-building segment and it focused on the interest and needs of the target group of scientific researchers for practical training on Intellectual Property Rights.
The agenda covers the following topics:
- Sharing experiences and encouraging innovations in a world of austerity;
- Selling, budgeting and funding of innovation ideas and EU funded projects;
- Best practices in Technology Transfer Centres;
- Connecting with other worldswithin the same economy;
- Creation of a technology transfer point at ISSP.