KNOWLEDGE AND TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
Borovets, 31 August -02 September 2015
The workshop is organized within the frame of the INERA Project, Work package 4 Innovation capacity building as part of its capacity-building segment and it focused on the interest and needs of the target group of scientific researchers for practical training on intellectual Property Rights.
The agenda covers the following topics:
- Opportunities and services for researchers and research units. Technology transfer.
- Financing of innovation and research and development activities.
- European Projects: Emphasis upon technology commercialization.
- Research commercialization from Oxford.
- Legal Protection of innovations in the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences; conversion and transfer.
- Industrial production of the copper bromide vapor laser.
- From research to real business.
- HORIZONT 2020 – challenges and opportunities.